I'm Scott Hemenway
- Age 47
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, I am Scott Hemenway and I was Born July 14th, 1970 in St. Paul Minnesota to Harry and Lois Hemenway. We lived in Mahtomedi MN up until 1984 where my parents owned an OK hardware store in White Bear Lake. We moved to St. Petersburg, Florida where I attended Highschool and College. In 1991 I moved back to MN and continued my education with additional college studies. In 1993 I was married and 3 short years later my first child Blake was born. Today I live in Burnsville MN with my wife Marlena and her four children.
Personal Core Values
Does not guarantee happiness but can help pave a path towards serenity
Without, there's little left.
One's measure of worth.
Any chance of winning requires the containment of distractions.
Never forget your dreams.
St. Petersburg High School
St. Petersburg High School
College in St. Petersburg
College in MN
Additional space for more education information if needed.
Sears, Craftmatic Adjustable Bed Co., Star Tribune, American Income Life Insurance Co. & Continental Research Corporation
I did a variety of jobs in the early 90's
Managed and Supervised The Cutlery stores in the Twin Cities
Multiple Franchise Owner Visiting Angels
The Geneva Suites
- Early 90’s – Worked at: Sears (sold electronics), Craftmatic Adjustable Bed Co.(telemarketing), Star Tribune (paper delivery), American Income Life Ins Co.(life insurance sales in MN & SD), Continental Research Corp.(sold chemicals)
- 1995 – 2003 managed and supervised The Cutlery stores in the Twin Cities.
- October of 2002 – Purchased and started Visiting Angels franchise out of my home in Burnsville, MN
- May 2003 – Moved operations to 10X10 office space in Burnsville
- Year-End 2005 – Revenue $1M+
- 2008 – Elected to Visiting Angels Franchise Advisory Council
- 2009 – 2010 Member of Living Longer and Stronger in Dakota County
- 2010 – Purchased 2nd Visiting Angels franchise, Minneapolis MN
- 2010 – Elected Chair of the Visiting Angels Franchise Advisory Council
- 2010 – Top 10 Visiting Angels Franchises
- 2010 – Speaker at Visiting Angels national conference
- 2011 – Elected Chair of Visiting Angels Franchise Advisory Council 2nd year
- 2012 – Elected to serve The Academy of Holy Angels Board of Trustees.
- 2012 – Purchased third Visiting Angels franchise
- 2009 thru 2013 – MN Stealth summer lacrosse, Board Member
- 2012 – Coordinated and hosted the Visiting Angels National Conference in Minneapolis
- 2012 – 2013 Academy of Holy Angels Starfest board member
- 2013 – Vice Chair of Visiting Angels Franchise Advisory Council
- 2013 – Paul Adelman’s Foundation, Board Member
- 2014 – Board member of Visiting Angels Franchise Advisory Council
- 2014 – Present – Board Member of North Memorial Hospital Foundation
- 2015 – Present – Member of Burnsville Mayor’s CEO Roundtable Forum
- 2016 – Developed and started The Geneva Suites
Visiting Angels Awards
- Home Care Excellence Awards
- Summit Achievement Awards
- Pinnacle Achievement Awards
- Outstanding Leadership Award
I have been a part of a number of philanthropic endeavors.
- Red Cross
- Wounded Warriors
- Children’s Hospital of MN
- The Guthrie Theatre
- Alzheimer Association
- Paul Adelman Foundation
- Academy of Holy Angels
- Blessed Trinity
- Harding’s Hope
- Women Venture
- ICA Food Shelf
- American Heart Association
- Shepherd of the Valley Church
- Park Nicollet Foundation for The Struthers Parkinson’s Center
- North Memorial Foundation
Growing up in Minnesota I have a love for the game of Hockey. With MN’s 10,000 lakes (Actually, 11,842 lakes of 10 acres or more) I also enjoy the water and boating. When I was younger I would drive to dealerships and test drive their sports cars….Corvette’s, Porsche’s, etc. which has led to an enjoyment of sports cars and racing. To flex my competitive side I enjoy playing Monopoly and Chess.
- Monopoy & Chess